~ exclusive ~ beautiful ~ bright ~
Royalty free music means you pay only once to use a track for as long as you want under the provisions of the license you selected for that track.
Royalty free music can be used in your projects such as games, advertising, websites, videos, slide shows, corporate videos, TV, radio shows, film festivals, commercial films, theatre presentations, etc. Rights for using music depends on license you choose.
You can get several kinds of licenses:
- Music Standard License (more details)
- Music Broadcast (1 Million) (more details)
- Music Mass Reproduction (more details)
- Music Broadcast (10 Million) (more details)
- Music Broadcast & Film (more details)
When you find track you need just click the "Buy" button, you'll be redirected to store to complete your purchase. You'll get music in high quality .wav format without watermark also you'll receive a license agreement you chose.
If you can't find appropriate track follow these steps:
1. Browse categories or use our search system. Just insert any word that might describe your project and look at the results. If it doesn't help go to step two.
2. Go to Audiojungle or LuckStock. These are audiostocks which have got huge royalty free music library. You'll undoubtedly find there what you need if you didn't find it here.